Measuring Tools and Instruments  Feeler Gage  4602 feeler gage 4602 32
Brands : INSIZE

Feeler Gage - 4602

Measuring Tools and Instruments

A feeler gauge is a tool used to measure gap widths. Feeler gauges are mostly used in engineering to measure the clearance between two parts.
They consist of a number of small lengths of steel of different thicknesses with measurements marked on each piece. They are flexible enough that, even if they are all on the same hinge, several can be stacked together to gauge intermediate values. It is common to have two sets: one for imperial units (typically measured in thousandths of an inch), and one for metric (typically measured in hundredths of a millimetre) measurements (with intervals of thousands of an inch and hundredths of a millimetre being roughly in the same order of magnitude).
Need help selecting the right product ?
(+62) 21 - 628 6413
Measuring Tools and Instruments

Other Measuring Tools and Instruments Product